Sunday, March 7, 2010

Locks

It turns out whenever I dream nowadays I can only picture myself with long hair although I cut my hair early December of last year. And now that I think back on it, I'm pretty sure that whenever I cut my hair short I also saw myself with long hair.

I wonder if people ever actually adapt. I guess it might depend on the level of trauma achieved or if the hairstyle has made such a strong impression that it alters the persons self-image.

The reason I even thought of this is I had a dream in which a girl I went to high school with cut my hair and we were laughing really hard about it. When I remembered the dream I remembered that I my hair is short. Also, since this dream I haven't had one in which I have short hair. I don't find that peculiar, I'm just stating.

No comments:

Post a Comment